http://issuu.com/lha_office/docs/contact_january_2013
and I love it!
And in my spare time, I go back to school:
Yes, this is my homework. Come on, you have to be impressed! Its the alphabet in Tibetan. And even more impressive, I went to visit the place where I stayed for 2 weeks, the homestay, and managed to say a few words, including "goodbye" correctly which is no mean feat as you have to say it differently if you are leaving rather than staying.
And if you want to know what it sounds like walking around McLeod, click this link and imagine it overlaid with voices, motor bikes. car horns...................the street stalls play this and the sound follows you round, you find yourself singing along with it as you thread your way through the stalls full of gorgeous things, and tat, and lovely fresh veg and fruit, and people and monks and cows and tourists and motor bikes and tea stalls and beggars and dogs................
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wP05JHf8Q2g
No comments:
Post a Comment