Monday, 30 July 2012

28. Anticipation. Butterflies. To-do lists

Just been camping for the weekend (and singing - lovely) and its reminded me that this walk I am going to do will mean 3 months of living with nature, sleeping on the ground, to the sound of owls and the sea (and rain and wind no doubt, lets be realistic here), waking up with the sun, existing in wide open spaces, no phone or telley or traffic, no to-do lists, no diary, no having to look respectable, no having to be anywhere at a certain time, no having to produce anything for anybody or earn my keep.

I think I could happily be a tramp really.

At the moment my walk is nothing more than an administrative exercise with research, to-do lists and reminders and phone calls to make...........................all before Saturday (setting off day), and butterflies in my tummy..............and excitement!  My boots are good, my equipment is good, and I am very much up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment