Thursday, 12 July 2012

25. thunderstorms!

Singing holiday is OK!  Lovely people, great place, hard work, lots of new songs.  Its all well out of my comfort zone but its probably doing me a power of good.

Now I'm having kittens as we are all supposed to do a turn on the last night.  Me, on stage, me myself...............no thanks!  Or should I just do this in front of people I don't know and will probably never see again????  Would it be kill or cure?  Even if it didn't kill me, the state I would get into beforehand would............................ 

And the thunderstorm thing - well, whats worse is being near the top of a tower block in a thunderstorm - and not just any old thunderstorm, I mean a real shake the building, catch your breath, stop dead and wonder if its next door that has got hit (this went on for 4 days) - with SCAFFOLDING all down the entire wall right outside my window. 

Great excitement - a message has come through from somebody who has read this!! 

1 comment:

  1. Yay! you got my post wonderful....
    I have put an envelope through your door, with all the info for the Everlys song at the Larks concert. Ring Liz when you get home to organise a rehearsal. Enjoy the rest of your hols, I'm off to Dartmouth on Saturday for a week. Jane x

    ReplyDelete