And of sending a quick message to Tenzin Tsundue to say it
was good to meet him the other day, to which he messaged back would I like to
come to dinner tonight?
Would I??? Spent a
laid back evening at his place – a real boys’ joint, he shares a house with a
long standing friend, and a woman who looks
after them, with various sundry bods, one of whom was, in that small world way, the boy who taught me to shoulder massage the other night, and who is, incidentally, the son of the man who spoke so passionately at the meeting the other night who is, himself, an amazing poet and writer – we chatted, facebooked, youtubed, swapped
films, read newspapers and poems,
laughed at the dog and ate a lovely dinner, my first meal for a few days, and I
was whizzed home up the hill on the back of a motor bike, grinning like a
Cheshire cat. Don’t tell my mother. I wasn’t wearing a helmet.
No comments:
Post a Comment