Walls bare of hangings, books packed up ready to post home,
piles of stuff to give away, more piles of stuff to post home, big rucksack
half full. Cautiously optimistic it
might all go in. Not sure how much the
postage will be, its not cheap. If its
ridiculous I’ll buy a cheap bag and lug it around with me. I need to do the posting tomorrow. Saturday is a visit to Vicky, then Contact
stuff then PARTY!
I have been warmly invited back to TT’s for another lovely
home cooked meal, by his housemate, but sadly have run out of time. There are some Tibetan plays on Saturday
night – should I bunk off my own party to go to them?
Went out today and bought books (how daft can you get) by
these writers I am meeting. They are
awesome. And books are too cheap to
resist. Although I may regret it when I
find out how much it will cost to post them home. Or have to lug them around India.
3 self-immolations yesterday, 2 young monks together at the
Kirti Monastry, and a woman, we don’t know her name but she was a shepherd. Another anguished candle lit vigil.
No comments:
Post a Comment