Thursday, 18 April 2013

108. Chocolate therapy


Is there anything to beat chocolate?  Today I had my first bar of chocolate since before going down sick last week and I feel WONDERFUL!

There’s a poignancy now, with only 10 days to go, its as if I am trying to drink everything in, to feel and see and know it all, to make the most of every single thing before I go.  I walk the Kora, lush and summer green now with tiny flowers and birds, and trees and space and mountains.  There's so much to do with Contact – more people are writing and its exciting to find that some of the movers and shakers around town are willing to use us as a voice.

Another new experience last night – I learned to do a Swedish chair massage!  So prepare yourself, next time you see me you can be practiced upon…………I am no expert but it’s a lovely thing to do and I’d like to get better.  So practice may not make me perfect but could be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment