Friday, 8 March 2013
93. Birthday!
Had the best day yesterday - shopping with a delightful volunteer, its much more fun with somebody, chatting to the stall holders, drinking Kashmiri tea, haggling gently in the sun, buying gorgeous things to give people back home, and something for me.......ate the most wonderful samosas for lunch - how have I managed to stay here 3 months and not eat samosas til now? And a brilliant party last night which satisfied my need for loud music. They did me a cake with candles and gave me lovely presents and silk scarves and we ate and drank and danced........ And birthday messages from home. I feel well and truly loved and spoilt and its so good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy, HAPPY birthday.
ReplyDeleteAnd I forgot to ask: how HAVE you managed to avoid samosas? I can't stand them and they're stuffed down my throat all the time.
ReplyDeleteDear Jenny...apologies for missing your birthday it's been a bit hectic here. Happy Belated Birthday and I hope you had a great day
ReplyDelete