Tuesday, 25 December 2012

54. Happy Christmas!

Its still unbelievably gorgeous here - hot and sunny, mountains sparkling in the sun and my Christmas treat to myself is to move out of the homestay and into a hotel.  I've just had my first really decent shower since coming to India and my room is full of sun and has clean sheets, and towels, and a lovely view and is right bang in the middle of town for a quick nip home for a pee in the middle of the day.  I can have breakfast in bed (with no enormous telly blaring out indian soap operas in hindi) and as I write this some poor unknown person is washing a huge pile of my 2 week old dirty washing.  So life is good!  And the best bit is that its cheaper than the homestay.






1 comment:

  1. Happy Christmas Jenny. All best wishes from Steve and Jane.

    ReplyDelete