...............is the only word to describe the dance show I went to tonight - wow! it was just amazing. I watched, open mouthed, and could only wonder that people could actually do those things with their bodies. It was joyous and loud and exciting and totally, totally brilliant!
The building work is finished! Hooray! 4 months after the initial flood and its done...................the floor is level, damp-proofing done where needed, tiles down, grout sealed and its all drying out now and looks BEAUTIFUL! A friend is coming for the day tomorrow. She said she'd muck in and help with whatever is going on here, but she'll have a good excuse to turn tail and run when she arrives and finds the idea is to move everything back into the room and put my house back to rights AT LAST.
Had a lovely long chat with my son today, he was on a "Friday night special" which means staying up all night to watch the mares foaling.
Rather sadly, I've had a last communication with my half sister (see posts 1 and 2) who would rather we didn't stay in touch - she feels too much has happened, we've lived too much of our lives without knowing each other to change things now. We've communicated a bit, I've heard her voice and can live with her decision now it is her decision, not one foisted upon us by our parents.
No comments:
Post a Comment