no, nothing as exciting as popping pills. Just had a cholesterol test done and its 3.6. How good is that???? Life is so simple these days. I can get as pissed as a fart on half a glass of wine, as high as a kite on half a cup of coffee and ecstatic about a blood test result. Happiness is an orgy of eggs and cheese................
off to the woods for a long weekend. camping, no doubt in the rain. oh bliss! I'll dose myself up on welsh rain and rocks and heather and bracken. I'll wake to the sound of birds and sheep (and wind and rain, lets be realistic here). I need to get my fill of welsh green landscape and feel the hills under my feet - its got to last me til next spring. I am SO excited about going to India and the Himalayas, but Wales is home, even if I dont live there, and I need to top up enough to last me through being away.
No comments:
Post a Comment