.................to learn a new trick!
Last week I stood on a stage with my choir, and sang my heart out in front of an audience. Me, little ol' me - the girl who can't sing, the child who was ordered to keep quiet and not sing, the girl who was told sternly "no you can't have piano lessons, you are tone deaf". That's me, I grew into an adult who never opened my mouth to sing. And who would consider it a nightmare if somebody ever heard me singing as I was convinced it was such an awful sound.
Its been quite some journey to get here...............................now I'm in a choir! I sing! With joy.........................it has changed my life.
Last week I stood on a stage with my choir, and sang my heart out in front of an audience. Me, little ol' me - the girl who can't sing, the child who was ordered to keep quiet and not sing, the girl who was told sternly "no you can't have piano lessons, you are tone deaf". That's me, I grew into an adult who never opened my mouth to sing. And who would consider it a nightmare if somebody ever heard me singing as I was convinced it was such an awful sound.
Its been quite some journey to get here...............................now I'm in a choir! I sing! With joy.........................it has changed my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment